What is a Reverse Mortgage Refinance?
HECM (Home Equity Conversion Mortgage), otherwise known as a Reverse Mortgage, allows homeowners age 62 or older to access their home’s equity and convert it into cash to help with retirement needs.
The lower-cost reverse mortgage refinance offered by Mann Mortgage offers all the features and benefits of a reverse mortgage, with fewer closing costs.* You may receive a credit at closing to cover nearly all your closing costs, which will directly increase your available cash for your reverse mortgage. For details, please CONTACT US.
* Not available for HECM for Purchase loans. Terms and conditions subject to change.
Why get a Reverse Mortgage Refinance?
- Eliminate your monthly mortgage payments
- Stay in your home and maintain the title
- Gain security for yourself and your partner
- Access your home’s equity
- Pay medical expenses
- Use the reverse mortgage proceeds to travel or visit family
- Pay for home improvements or repairs
- Supplement your retirement income
- Pay property taxes and homeowners insurance
- And many more reasons – Tell us how we can help you with a Reverse Mortgage. CONTACT US
Interested in a Reverse Mortgage for Purchase? Learn more about them HERE.
Note: The Principle Limit (the amount of cash you have access to) is determined by your age, value of home, and any mortgage balance owed. With all Reverse Mortgages you must continue to pay your property taxes, homeowners insurance and maintain the general upkeep of the property.